March 26, 2004
'Tis is gettin spookeey. I dreamt of Desmond again on Wed night. And what do I know, yesterday he sms-ed me. 'Cos he thought he saw me at City Hall MRT. And I was, with Snow.
It sounds like it's no big deal. You dream of someone, and the same someone bumps into you the next day or calls you. Happens often enough. But, no. Not in my case. You see, Desmond and I, we don't really keep in contact. We are on each other's ICQ list. But, I haven't been icqing for a long while. And, basically, we dun even sms each other cos there's hardly any reason to (n if u guyz still remember, if he sms me, it will often be something like asking me if i'm still alive that kinda thing...). I dream of a lot more other people too but this sorta thing has never happened. Like some very old friends never beep me even if I do dream of them.
And as it has happened, everytime I dreamt of him, the next day I would hear of him or something to do with or some news of him will just reach me. And, at the same time, on his side of the world, he will keep seeing my lookalikes. In school, at the bus stop, or something. I know because he will tell me.
I wonder if there's an explanation for this. I vaguely remember that we mentioned something about 'death instinct' during one of my classes in Hons year. Dreams can be pretty scary things eh...
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 09:32